Scholarships for Conference on Diverse Philanthropy and Leadership
April 19-21, 2017
Westin Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia
Applications for this scholarship are no longer being accepted. Check back for future scholarship opportunities.
CASE and African American Development Officers Network (AADO) will conduct the fifth conference on diverse philanthropy and leadership to meet the great demand for professional development at all levels of advancement, not only in the area of diverse leadership, but also in understanding philanthropic diversity.
The conference concentrates on emerging philanthropic markets (i.e., ethnic, LGBT, young alumni) in advancement, while exploring minority wealth, philanthropic behaviors and diverse engagement strategies. The program also features sessions on enhancing management and leadership skills for advancement professionals of diverse backgrounds.
Benefits of Attending
- Understand the impact of diverse philanthropy.
- Create strategies to engage community members and leaders as fundraising partners.
- Enhance your leadership skills.
- Gain direct skills for managing relationships at all levels.
- Learn best practices for fundraising from diverse constituencies.
Who Should Attend
- Advancement professionals—at all levels—who want to effectively increase their contributions and resources to their organization
- Diverse and majority advancement professionals serving, managing and soliciting diverse constituencies
- Senior management professionals looking to develop and enhance strategies to attract and retain diverse employees, while creating an open culture.
To learn more about the conference program, faculty, and schedule, please visit: http://www.case.org/Conferences_and_Training/DPL17.html.
Scholarship to include early bird registration and two nights hotel accommodations. Scholarship does not include registration for the pre-conference workshop.
Scholarship applications deadline: February 17, 2017