Regional Programs in Massachusetts
CASE District I is pleased to offer programs in Massachusetts, in addition to the annual conference, which is held each winter in Boston. Just as with the other Regional Programs throughout the District, the programs in Massachusetts are professional development opportunities on timely and relevant advancement topics. Events are held at various times and locations, enabling our members in Massachusetts to engage with colleagues from neighboring institutions.
How to Manage Everything
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Downtown Boston, Massachusetts
This is the networking event you’ve been waiting for! The gathering will encourage new connections among CASE DI members by bringing them together for focused discussions led local experts in the advancement industry.
Our experts are eager to help you connect and navigate the ups and downs of life as advancement professionals. They will host conversations and take questions at small round tables, ensuring intimate and meaningful discussion among attendees.
And, of course, what good networking event doesn’t have drinks and appetizers?
Space is limited so register today!
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
6:00 pm Registration and networking
6:30 pm Table Discussions by Topic Area
- Jim Husson, Senior Vice President of Advancement, Boston College
Confirmed Experts (More experts to be added soon!)
- Joel Carlton-Gysan, Associate Director of Gift Planning, Boston College
- Nicole Cherubini, Director of Development, Phillips Academy
- Jennifer Gamache, Assistant Vice President, The Northeastern Fund
- Heather Makrez, Director of Alumni Relations, UMass Lowell
- Linda McIntosh, Advancement Information Systems & Prospect Research, Boston College
- Craig O’Donnell, Associate Director of Parent Giving, Tufts University
- Christine Sanni, Vice President for Communications and Marketing, Tufts University
- Chris Toro, Executive Director, Office of Individual Giving, MIT
- Fundraising for Independent Schools
- Annual Fund
- Planned Giving
- Alumni Engagement
- Parent Engagement
- Communications and Marketing
- Advancement Services
- Major Giving at Higher Ed institution
Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
One Kneeland Street, 15th Floor, Alumni Lounge (Room #1514)
CASE Members; $45, Non-Members; $60
Questions? Contact Veronica Jorge-Curtis, Director of Advancement, The Fenn School, at email@example.com.
Thanks to our 2016-17 Regional Programs Sponsors: