Call for Session Proposals for the 2018 CASE District I Conference
CASE District I Conference: Thursday and Friday, March 15-16, 2018
Pre-Conference: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Westin Copley Place Boston
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2018 CASE District I Conference.
Here are some important points to consider prior to submitting a session proposal for consideration:
- The deadline to submit a session proposal has been EXTENDED. Deadline: Friday, July 14, 2017.
- All presenters are required to REGISTER for the conference and will receive a $50 discount on the registration fee.
- Each presentation requires at least two speakers. Breakfast roundtables require only one.
- Educational or corporate partners, consultants, or other speakers not employed at an educational institution are welcome to be a part of a presentation provided there is at least one presenter who is an employee of a CASE DI member institution.
- Unless you request a specific time slot on the Call for Session Proposals form, presentations may be placed at any of the time periods during the conference.
- All conference presentations are one hour in length.
- Presenters who wish to use a PowerPoint presentation are required to bring their own laptop; the conference provides a digital projector with the ability to play audio/video files, microphones, and Internet access. Please include any additional audiovisual needs in the submission form.
By submitting this Call for Session Proposals form, you acknowledge that you understand and will comply with the requirements included among the notes above.
Information to have prepared before filling out the form
Before you begin filling out the form below, please consider having this information prepared:
- Session title
- Session description
- Speaker details
- Speaker bios
- Speaker photos
Need help or guidance with the form?
Session Proposal Guidelines