CASE District I greatly values the partnership and support of sponsors. Through the generosity and expertise of our sponsors, CASE District I is able to bring the highest quality professional development opportunities to advancement professionals throughout New England and maritime Canada.
To learn more about the services and strategies offered by these corporate partners, please review the Sponsors section of our website. Looking for a corporate partner within a particular industry? Check out the 2019 Sponsor Directory for industry leaders poised to assist you in achieving your goals.
Want to learn more about what it means to be a CASE District I sponsor? Contact Sponsor Liaison Courtney Mongell.
Please review the available sponsorship benefits listed here.
- Conference Attendee Directory Printing Services: This sponsorship may be given as a gift-in-kind. 1,000 conference attendee directories will be printed, bearing your logo and advertisement, and placed in all conference attendee bags. Sponsored by Spectrum Marketing.
- Conference Photography: This photographer is responsible for taking pictures of the awards celebration and volunteer dinner + specific shots requested on first full day of the conference.
- Conference Signage: This sponsor is responsible for the production and printing of all foam core signs (directional/session announcements), podium signs, table tents for Breakfast Roundtables, and table tents for session presenters. Sponsored by Grossman Marketing Group.
- Conference Thank You Note Cards: This sponsor will be asked to print 600 note cards for conference committee correspondence (thank you notes for conference committee, sponsors, speakers, board members and hotel contacts). Gift-in-kind and cash donations are accepted. Sponsored by Puritan.
- On-site volunteer recognition gifts: This sponsor would be responsible for covering the cost or supply a GIK to be given to on-site volunteers assisting with the conference. Typically, there are between 100-200 volunteers who assist with operations responsibilities (e.g., registration, special events, mentors, etc.).
- Media Gallery and Career Opportunity Resources: Sponsored by kor group.
- Networking Breaks in Exhibit Hall: Conference attendees enjoy the scheduled breaks as they provide an opportunity for refreshments and networking.
- Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Friday, January 29, 2016
- 9:00-9:15 a.m.: Sponsored by Community Phonecast by Munley Company.
- 10:15-10:30 a.m.: Sponsored by Universal Wilde.
- 11:30-11:45 a.m.: Sponsored by GiveCampus.