- Conference Attendee Directory Printing Services: This sponsorship may be given as a gift-in-kind. 1,000 conference attendee directories will be printed, bearing your logo and advertisement, and placed in all conference attendee bags. Sponsored by Spectrum Marketing.
- Conference Photography: This photographer is responsible for taking pictures of the awards celebration and volunteer dinner + specific shots requested on first full day of the conference.
- Conference Signage: This sponsor is responsible for the production and printing of all foam core signs (directional/session announcements), podium signs, table tents for Breakfast Roundtables, and table tents for session presenters. Sponsored by Grossman Marketing Group.
- Conference Thank You Note Cards: This sponsor will be asked to print 600 note cards for conference committee correspondence (thank you notes for conference committee, sponsors, speakers, board members and hotel contacts). Gift-in-kind and cash donations are accepted. Sponsored by Puritan.
- On-site volunteer recognition gifts: This sponsor would be responsible for covering the cost or supply a GIK to be given to on-site volunteers assisting with the conference. Typically, there are between 100-200 volunteers who assist with operations responsibilities (e.g., registration, special events, mentors, etc.).
- Media Gallery and Career Opportunity Resources: Sponsored by kor group.
- Networking Breaks in Exhibit Hall: Conference attendees enjoy the scheduled breaks as they provide an opportunity for refreshments and networking.
- Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Friday, January 29, 2016
- 9:00-9:15 a.m.: Sponsored by Community Phonecast by Munley Company.
- 10:15-10:30 a.m.: Sponsored by Universal Wilde.
- 11:30-11:45 a.m.: Sponsored by GiveCampus.